Prototype: Henschel class DHG 500 industrial diesel locomotive. One type Kbs freight car, one low side car, and a boxcar painted and lettered for a construction train.
- Sturdy construction train – ideal for children ages 6 and older.
- Digital locomotive with a controllable blinking light and triple headlights.
- Loads provide a variety of ways to play around the theme of track construction.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless IR controller.
- C Track layout that is easy to set up.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has triple headlights that change with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. There is a blinking light on the cab roof. Rolls with catenary wire and a construction vehicle constructed of metal are included with the set to load the freight cars. All of the cars have Relex couplers. Train length 49.9 cm / 19-5/8". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24612 right turnout and 1 no. 24611 left turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless infrared controller are included. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The 74492 turnout mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.