Prototype: Heavy goods train electric locomotive series E 93 of the German Federal Railroad (DB). Fictitious black ground color. Locomotive number E 93 2017. Operating state around 1962.
- Special model for the 200th anniversary of the birth of Theodor Friedrich Wilhelm Märklin.
- With gaming world mfx digital decoder and extensive + operating and sound functions.
- Cab lighting additionally digitally.
- Packaging in historically crafted tin box.
- Suitable dump tipper set under article no. 46356.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It has controlled high efficiency propulsion. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has an articulated frame to allow it to negotiate curves better. The dual headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs and the marker lights are red LEDs. The locomotive has separately applied grab irons. Length over the buffers 20.3 cm / 8".
One-time series on occasion of Theodor Friedrich Wilhelm Märklin's 200th Birthday!