Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) Rheingold offshoot train TEE 16 from Salzburg to Emmerich. German Federal Railroad (DB) class 112 electric locomotive. Express locomotive with aerodynamic ends, with the so-called "Bügelfalte" / "Pants Crease". Without a continuous rain gutter, without skirting, and without buffer cladding. Continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills. Road number 112 488-2. Two type Avmz 111.1 compartment cars, one type Apmz 122 open seating car, and one type WGmh 854 entertainment car. Crimson/ivory paint scheme. The train looks as it did in 1986.
- Electric locomotive with continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills.
- Type WGmh 854 entertainment car in the TEE paint scheme for the first time in 1:93.5 scale.
- Entertainment car includes an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting can be controlled digitally.
- All of the cars include operating current-conducting couplers.
- One car includes built-in marker lights.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and two red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. It also has cabs with interior details, including separately applied control wheels. The locomotive has separately applied roof walks. There is a locomotive figure in Cab 1. The entertainment car has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. The trucks are a Minden-Deutz heavy design with disk brakes and magnetic brakes but without roll stabilizers. The car has factory-installed interior lighting that can be controlled separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free LEDs are used for the lighting. The car has operating current-conducting couplers. A pickup shoe is mounted on the car. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting and operating current-conducting couplers. The open seating car has built-in marker lights. Total length over the buffers approximately 132.5 cm / 52-3/16".