39034 Elegant Beauty
A classic that is a must on any layout: The elegant class 18.5, a member of the S 3/6 family, generally considered by many railroaders as one of the most beautiful steam locomotives. The class 18 505 can still be admired at the DGEG Railroad Museum in Neustadt/Weinstraße, Germany.
39034 Prototype: LVA Minden class 18.5 express train steam locomotive, with a type 2´3 T38 tender from the class 45. German Federal Railroad (DB). Black/red basic paint scheme. Locomotive road number 18 505. The locomotive looks as it did around 1967.
- Version as class 18 505 with a type 2´3 T38 tender from the class 45.
- Especially intricate metal construction.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- Cab lighting and firebox flickering can also be controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed smoke unit included.
- Figures of an engineer and a fireman included.
- World of Operation mfx+ decoder and extensive operating and sound functions included.
39034 Model: The locomotive has a new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed chiefly of metal. The locomotive has a factory-installed 72270 smoke unit. Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. In addition, the cab lighting and the firebox flickering can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The back of the tender has an NEM pocket with a close coupler and a guide mechanism. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Protective piston rod sleeves, brake hoses, and figures of an engineer and a fireman are included. Length over the buffers 26.4 cm / 10-3/8".
43279 Prototype: 4 different design German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars. Version for the train route D 182: Hannover – Herford – Hamm (Westph) – Dortmund – Essen – Duisburg – Düsseldorf – Cologne. 1 type Büe express train passenger car, 2nd class. 1 type WR4ü39 "Schürzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train dining car. 1 type ABüe "Schürzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train passenger car, 1st/2nd class. 1 type Büe "Schürzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train passenger car, 2nd class. The cars look as they did around 1966.
- The right express train cars to go with the class 18 505 steam locomotive.
- Train route D 182: Hannover – Herford – Hamm (Westph) – Dortmund – Essen – Duisburg – Düsseldorf – Cologne.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
43279 Model: The cars have detailed construction. The coaches have train route signs. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting. The 2nd class skirted car has a factory-installed pickup shoe. The entire car consist can be supplied with current by means of the factory-installed current-conducting close couplers. A permanently defined car sequence is required to do this. Standard close couplers are used respectively at both ends of this express train car consist. Total length over the buffers 101 cm / 39-3/4".