COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AT MARKLIN ... BUT AVAILABLE WHILE STOCK LASTS!
37871 DB CLASS E 93 2017 BLACK LIMITED EDITION E-LOC
37871 Prototype: Heavy goods train electric locomotive series E 93 of the German Federal Railroad (DB). Fictitious black ground color. Locomotive number E 93 2017. Operating state around 1962.
- Special model for the 200th anniversary of the birth of Theodor Friedrich Wilhelm Märklin.
- With gaming world mfx digital decoder and extensive + operating and sound functions.
- Cab lighting additionally digitally.
- Packaging in historically crafted tin box.
- Suitable dump tipper set under article no. 46356.
37871 Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It has controlled high efficiency propulsion. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has an articulated frame to allow it to negotiate curves better. The dual headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs and the marker lights are red LEDs. The locomotive has separately applied grab irons. Length over the buffers 20.3 cm / 8".
46356 TYPE OMNI 51 DUMP CAR SET
46356 Prototype: 5 German Federal Railroad (DB) type Ommi 51 two-axle dump cars in a fictitious black basic paint scheme. 2 dump cars with hand brakes, with a brakeman's platform, and with rail clamps. 3 dump cars without hand brakes, without a brakeman's platform, and with rail clamps. The cars look as they did in the mid-Sixties.
- Special version for the 200th birthday of Theodor Friedrich Wilhelm Märklin.
- Separately applied rail clamps on the car frames included.
- All of the cars individually packaged, load inserts of ballast in the hoppers and different car numbers included.
46356 Model: The dump cars have detailed construction with partially open frames, separately applied rail clamps, and separately applied tipping hoppers. Some cars have a separately applied brakeman's platform and some do not. All of the dump cars have different car numbers and load inserts of ballast in the hoppers. All of the cars are individually packaged, with an additional master package. Total length over the buffers 53 cm / 20-7/8". DC wheel set per dump car E700580.
One-time series on occasion of Theodor Friedrich Wilhelm Märklin's 200th Birthday!